NCAA TOURNAMENT PREVIEW- Midwest Region
3 Players to Watch
- Aubrey Coleman (Houston)- An electrifying and fun player to watch. He leads college basketball in scoring, averaging 26.0 ppg.
- Kawhi Leonard (San Diego State)- Only a freshman, but he’s very physical and talented. The leading scorer for the Aztecs at 12.7 ppg.
- James Anderson (Oklahoma State)- The Player of the Year in the Big 12. He’s a great shooter who works well off the ball.
1st Round Upset
- 11. San Diego State over 6. Tennessee
- 10. Geogia Tech
Sweet 16 Projections
- 1. Kansas over 5. Michigan State
- 2. Ohio State over 3. Georgetown
Elite 8 Projections
- 1. Kansas over 2. Ohio State