YOOOAdrian’s 2010 NCAA Football Preview- Week 13
- (2) Auburn at (11) Alabama (Ala- 29-27)
It’s the Iron Bowl, this one should be a classic.
- (4) Boise State at (19) Nevada (BSU- 41-24)
Kellen Moore gets all of the praise in the WAC, but Nevada’s Colin Kaepernick may be the most underrated quarterback in the country.
- (21) Arizona at (1) Oregon (Ore- 51-31)
The Ducks have the Civil War next week, but they have to beat Arizona first.
- (13) Oklahoma at (9) Oklahoma State (OkSt- 44-36)
Winner of this one goes to the Big 12 Title Game.
- (5) LSU at (12) Arkansas (Ark- 31-20)
LSU just keeps winning close, tight ball games.
- (23) North Carolina State at Maryland (NcSt- 30-24)
A North Carolina State win puts the Wolfpack in the ACC Championship Game.
- Michigan at (8) Ohio State (OhSt- 38-20)
Michigan’s defense is absolutely dreadful.
- Northwestern at (7) Wisconsin (Wis- 37-20)
A Wisconsin win should put them in the Rose Bowl
- (10) Michigan State at Penn State (PSU- 27-24)
Michigan State has an outside shot at a BCS Game with a win.
- West Virginia at Pittsburgh (Pitt- 23-20 ot)
Something needs to be changed about the Big East affiliation with the BCS.